Upstarter is looking for creative and ambitious people who can write articles that will inspire, motivate and help entrepreneurs to succeed. In short we are looking for posts/articles that convey quality and practical advice; presented with upstarter.co.bw’s reader in mind.
Make sure your topics offer practical tips and how-to guides, giving upstarter.co.bw readers information that they can apply to their needs immediately; i.e. posts that have something in them that a reader can DO rather than just KNOW.
Below is a list of posts that have been published on upstarter.co.bw highlighted to give you exposure on the type of content we are looking for.
- How To Write A Compelling Business Plan.
- 15 Ways Small And Medium Enterprises (SMEs) Can Reduce Expenses.
- Does Your Startup-Idea Have The Potential To Become A Successful Business?
- Your Unique Traits Are Your Powerful Weapon; No One Knows You Better
All submissions for consideration should be submitted in their entirety and should be between 300 and 800 words.
- Full article (evidence of sources are required if there are any in your article)
- Authors biography and his/her headshot image (high resolution)
- Website URL and social media sites account URL’s if there are any.
We select articles to publish on merit. Make sure your post present a new idea, a fresh perspective, and innovative approaches: And it should be unique, creative, timely and relevant.
NB: Please submit original content. Plagiarism is strictly impermissible. Upstarter retains first publication rights and the right to reuse or modify content.
All contributions are non-paid but a great way to maximize your exposure through our targeted global readership and you also stand a chance to be selected as a regular contributor on upstarter.co.bw and or become a co-author of Upstarter eBooks.
Submit your article by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following as your subject: Guest Post.
NB: By submitting the article; you pass on its rights to upstarter.co.bw
If you’d like more information or have a question, please use our “contact us” form to get in touch with us.